EFFECTIVE DATE: January 2020
Sabrina Suhail LLP and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Tinge”, “Sabrina Suhail”, “we”, “us” or “our”) care about the processing, confidentiality, and safety of your personal data.
- What is personal data?
The term “personal data” refers to any information about an identified physical person or a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified.
- What personal data do we collect and when do we collect it?
We collect information about you in a variety ways depending on how you interact with us and our products and services, including through our websites, media channels, online and mobile applications, advertisements, and in selected stores.
For example, if you place an order on our website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing address and payment details (payment card number, expiration date, CVV/CVC, etc). Or if you interact with us through our official page on social networks, or if you publish content on a social network or participate in online forums, we collect any content that you choose to provide, which may include your social media handle or account profile.
- For what purpose is your personal data collected and used?
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use data in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites or our stores
- To secure online transactions, prevent fraud and payment incidents, and manage debt collection
- To manage and optimise customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers
- To propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services
- To conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions
- To manage our relationships as well as for internal administrative purposes
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your personal data, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we collect your personal data to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your personal data as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your personal data is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our legal or regulator obligations, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
- Who are the recipients of your personal data?
- Affiliates. We share personal data with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control).
- Business Transaction. If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will share personal data with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may share personal data with third parties in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other requests from legal or regulatory authorities; in connection with any legal process; or to comply with relevant legal, regulatory or treaty obligations. We may also share your personal data in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies. In addition, we may share your personal data to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- Public Forums. Some of our websites provide the opportunity to post comments or reviews in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publically available.
- Service Providers. We share your personal data with service providers. Among other things, service providers help us to administer and maintain our websites, send communications, provide technology solutions at counters in our stores, conduct surveys, assist with customer service, provide technical support, process payments, provide ant-fraud services, manage regulatory alerts or notifications, provide marketing solutions, assist in order fulfillment, and organise events.
- How do we protect your personal data?
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal data we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorised by you. You should notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account.
- What are your choices and how can you exercise them?
You may have the following choices regarding your personal data:
- Access to Your Personal Data. You may request access to your personal data by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal data that we have about you.
- Changes to Your Personal Data. We rely on you to update and correct your personal data. Our websites allow you to modify or delete your account profile. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain personal data, you may contact us at the address described below.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal data by contacting us at the address described below.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal data then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognise or respond to automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Promotional Emails. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive details of our offers, news and events, you can unsubscribe using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each mail we send you. You can also contact us at the address described below. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP”.
- Contact Details
Sabrina Suhail Makeup Studio
17 Hanumanthappa Layout Road,
Hanumanthappa Layout, Ulsoor,
Bengaluru – 560042
For all questions relating to the collection and processing of your data by us, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.